Marie's crazy hexagons - what can I say

As I have said (so many times) I get to meet so many lovely, creative women in my classes.
Marie is most definitely one of them. Marie has been coming to my classes for many, many years.
Her work is abundant and her seam treatments quite luscious!!!!!

Enjoy browsing through the photos ................


There are so many interesting things to see




When Marie first came to my classes, she said that she did not like ribbon work.................
well, I changed her mind on that!









Marie covered the seams on the back of her work with a gold trim.


Her door stop she made in memory of her cat Bendi.


 
Marie has a LOT of stuff - but shares it all so generously. She is such an added pleasure to my classes.
Thanks Marie
xx

Comments

  1. Such beautiful work - thank you for showing us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, I agree, Marie's work is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant and thank you for sharing this wonderful craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a lots of yummy embroidery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts